Friday, July 10, 2009

on moving and exhaustion


via design sponge

So, I am way overdue for a post, and yet feel completely at a loss as to what to say. I'm exhausted, and have been for all of July, in fact. This is largely due to the move, I suppose, coupled with the fact that I've had early mornings every day for the past two weeks, but have been finding it difficult to get to bed before midnight. I have to say though, that I've gotten a lot done in these few weeks.... maybe I'll just brag a bit :)

1. Move into a new apartment? check (ok, so Matt did most of it, since I was working every day, but still!! I did a lot!
2. Design, print, assemble, hand-address, and mail 88 invitations? check!
3. Force myself to go for an annual doctor checkup that was almost 2 years overdue, and that I was dreading? check! (hey, i'm proud of myself, okay?)

Okay, so that's only three things. Three measly little things. But each one entailed so much work!! ANYWAY I'm even boring myself now, so I'll shutup about this.

What I need to do is go home and take pictures of my beautiful new backyard and garden and rosebushes so that I can show off a bit. Yeah.

Did I mention that I'm completely thrilled to have gotten the invitations out?? Now I'm antsy for people to start RSVPing on our website! Yay! If you're reading this and you got an invite, go RSVP now!! And if would be super fantastic if you were to sign the guest book too :)

Tomorrow will be a busy day - working from 9:00 to 1:00 and then trekking to Jersey City for a wedding party - but after that I am DEEPLY excited about sleeping in on Sunday. I feel like I could sleep for about a week. Oy!

Happy weekend everyone! Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Please don't be down on yourself girl moving is so stressful and tiring!

    Can't wait to see the rosebushes!

    You know I can wait to hear more!

    P.S. you may be tagged again!

    ReplyDelete