Monday, August 3, 2009

Quick like a bunny!! I need your input!!

If I were fancy, I'd figure out how to have a voting application on here - but I'm not, and I'm in a hurry!! So quick! Tell me which name you prefer for my wedding invitation (and probably future stationary) etsy shop!!

**note: sadly, the other names I had posted here earlier are taken :(

TurtlebirdPaper (ties in with my other shop, TurtleBird - but I wonder if papermoon is prettier...)

PaperAndBird

BirdAndPaper

LoveBirdPaper

PaperBirdPaper

Or are these crap and you have a better idea?

Thank you thank you thank you......

xo

2 comments:

  1. I love PaperMoon, personally! Very pretty, especially for wedding stationary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like paper and bird... though love bird paper is really sweet too... love bug

    ReplyDelete