Friday, August 28, 2009

La Vie En Rose



Such a pretty picture, from One Love Photography. It just fills me with peaceful joy :) This is what I hope Matt and I will look like in 20 years. Happy and gorgeous! And they're not even the couple getting married! Go check out the rest of this cozy, yummy-looking wedding.

Oh! And I got an exciting email today! You may remember awhile back I posted about Julene's INCREDIBLE paper-cut work. Well she's got some laser-cut pieces freshly up in her etsy shop! For a fraction of the price of one of her original, hand-made numbers, you can have this gorgeousness all for yourself.



It's raining cats and dogs outside my window... but I'm feeling mellow and content. It's nice. We're heading down to my parent's house tonight, and tomorrow I'm taking Matt to see our venue (he's such a brave, trusting soul for taking my word and the pictures as proof of its awesomeness) - the one and only time I've ever seen it was on a rainy day, and now it looks like tomorrow will be more of the same. Hopefully this means mother nature is getting it all out of her system so that October 10 will be dry and sunny. Then on Sunday, my beautiful sister is throwing me a bridal shower!! I feel so lucky :)

Enjoy the weekend, and I'll be back on Monday!

2 comments:

  1. wow sounds like a nice weekend. hopefully once all this work is done on the apt today i can get some fun in too. enjoy your shower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what beautiful art!
    I hope your weekend went well and that you had fun! :)

    ReplyDelete