Friday, October 2, 2009

It's Messy

Phew. 8 days out. I have to say, things are getting messy. I thought I had it all together, but I really really didn't. I get nuts sometimes, when I let my true control-freak nature run wild and unchecked. I get freaked and frazzled and overwhelmed. Things I never thought would give me a moments concern now have me hyperventilating. Like a tie being the wrong shade of yellow. I KNOW!! Ugh, crazy town.

So now, what I'm trying to do, is remember that messes are fun. Not everything has to be tidy and presented in neat little packages. It's hectic and nutso and there is last minute scrambling, but ALL WILL BE WELL. That's one of my mother's favorite things to say, and she's gal-dang RIGHT.

Messes are fun, and breathing is helpful.

Phew.

1 comment:

  1. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! Everything will be fine :)

    And just think, anything that does go wrong will make a truly excellent story for your grandchildren!

    ReplyDelete