Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Eleven Days



Okay, so tomorrow I can get the 10-day forecast on weather.com. But apparently accuweather has a FIFTEEN day forecast, and according to THAT, it is going to rain on October 10. NO!! I'm not totally freaked out though, because, I mean, how accurate are weather forecasts even for the CURRENT day? Not very. So I'm holding out hope. But still.... a little nervous. Sheesh, after all my big talk about rain.....

In other news, my wonderful and loving bridesmaids threw me an awesome surprise bachelorette party on Saturday (which explains the picture above)! All I have to say is amazing food, cinnamon-mango cocktails, and then an 80's dance party with glowing accessories. Perfection :) I don't know how I got so lucky, but I sure do have some ridiculously great friends!

p.s. my shoes just got here!! and they fit perfectly!!

2 comments:

  1. yeah don't let rain worry you yet. i've thought about going to that club for 80s night - was it good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it WAS good! i don't know what it would be like SOBER, mind you... but the music was awesome, and if you bring some dancing buddies, you can't go wrong. just don't expect too much out of the drinks - other than booze i mean.

    ReplyDelete