Saturday, September 12, 2009

Shoes shoes shoes

Okay. So my beautiful bridesmaids will be wearing yellow dresses of their own choosing. In an effort to avoid dictating wardrobe decisions, I asked them to just get "colorful" shoes. They, very obligingly, all got either pink or teal/blue shoes. Aren't they the sweetest? I, on the other hand, still have no shoes. I want yellow. I didn't think about the fact that this is fall, and yellow is not a fall color, and it is freaking impossible to find yellow shoes in the stores right now. So I am relegated to internet shopping. Here's what I've come up with......

Now, I'm not a heels kind of girl, but I love both of these.... Matt is not the tallest guy though, and I'd like to not be as tall as him - maybe that's shallow, but hey. Sometimes a girl's allowed to be shallow! Oh, and I haven't credited these because some of them are etsy or vintage one-of-a-kind type deals, and I don't want them to get snatched up!

Opinions please!!

1 comment:

  1. For heels, I like the third pair, and for flats, the last pair is adorable! These are all cute options! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete