Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Holiday Cards

So now that I'm all married, and the wedding and the honeymoon are behind me, I'm getting some feeling back in my long-unused parts. Like the part of me that makes art. Yeah, that's slightly major. I can't believe I've neglected it for so long! It's still being slow to recover - like I have pins and needles in my creative regions - but slowly I am regaining the use of my brain as a whole. No longer is all the blood just going to the wedding planning area!! Hooray!!

So I know I'm a bit late in getting these out there, but I've done a small line of holiday cards, which are for sale in my etsy shop. I'm a little obsessed with birds, if you didn't know. And in the name of shameless self-promotion, here they are!



ttfn!

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome! If I didn't make my own cards every year, I'd totally go for yours. Festive without being nauseating=a holiday success!

    ReplyDelete