Saturday, February 7, 2009

here and now

i really struggle with being present.... it's the biggest obstacle to my happiness, for sure. i found this great article at psychology today. when my brain becomes a runaway train on the track to panic-land, it helps to ground myself in the moment... it's especially important to know that it's something that needs to be worked at constantly. it's lucky the universe is so good at sending reminders :)

i'm working on some pendants to sell in my shop.... it's fun to be working with my hands again - so much of what i've been doing lately revolves around the computer....

it's warmish today, and the days are getting longer... i'm excited for spring (she says, after waxing about living in the moment, haha).

happy saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment